Occupational Health Advisor SYS-21402
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
Their North London Hospital are currently looking for an Occupational Health Advisor to join their department.
This is a Part-time role covering 4 days (30 hrs), this will entail visiting 3 local sites.
Candidate Must have the following
* To work individually and with motivation
* Excellent communication skills
* Have current experience in immunisation administration for healthcare workers
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied client case mix and competent across a range of skills
* Phlebotomy skills
* Registered with NMC at level
* Hold an Occupational Health degree
* To work autonomously and with motivation
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you would like to apply or discuss this position in further details, please call the Perm team on 01737 336 397 or email us on Perms@team24.co.uk.