Senior Theatre Practitioner - Orthopaedic Scrub SYS-21391
- Job Type
We have an opportunity for a Lead Theatre Practitioner - Orthopaedic Scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts will cover Mon- Sat 0800-2000.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Considerable post qualification experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills is desirable
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course is desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
This Hospital offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum