Registered General Nurse - Leicestershire
Great opportunity for experienced Registered General Nurse's to work full or part time hours working in the Leicestershire area across various wards. These roles are available as on-going temporary positions.
You will have the opportunity to work within one of the country's biggest and busiest NHS Trusts, serving the one million residents of Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. The trust consists of 3 hospitals in the Leicestershire area with the opportunity to work on a variety of wards including: surgical services, general medicine, cardiac care, stroke care, cancer care, elderly care, gynaecology, orthopaedic, genitourinary medicine and more.
To be suitable for this role, you will have the following key skills:
* Excellent people skills
* Good communication and observation
* Able to provide precise feedback and sound advice
* A team player
* Passionate and committed to the role you play in the well being of patients
The essential requirements are:
* Right to work in the UK
* Current NMC registration and proven experience as a Registered Nurse
* A minimum of 1 year's clinical experience in the NHS
* Experience as a band 5 equivalent nurse
* Flexible working hours
* Full Induction given and free DBS check for registration ahead of work
* Training and development opportunities as part of a large private sector organisation
* Candidate loyalty scheme
We also offer a "refer a friend" scheme where you are able to claim up to £300 per nurse you refer to us (Dependant on the grade of Nurse).
Team24 are a leading nationwide healthcare agency, providing flexible temporary and permanent staffing solutions in medical recruitment. Our dedicated team work closely with both NHS and private clients to match the best candidates with the right jobs.
Team24 continues to focus on supplying the highest quality nurses into the healthcare industry. The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to work in a challenging and varied environment continuing to provide quality healthcare.
Get in contact for more information through our website or apply now!
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.