Registered General Nurse - Kings Lynn
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is an established 488 bed general hospital which together with 12 cots in our newly refurbished Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides healthcare services to West and North Norfolk in addition to parts of Breckland, Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire.
They provide a comprehensive range of specialist, acute, obstetrics and community-based services.
4Front continues to focus on supplying the highest quality nurses into the healthcare industry. The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to work in a challenging and varied environment continuing to provide quality healthcare.
* Excellent people skills
* Good communication and observation
* Provide precise feedback and sound advice
* Must be a team player
* Passionate and committed to the role you play in the well being of patients
* Right to work in the UK
* Current NMC registration and proven experience as a Registered Nurse
* A minimum of 1 year's clinical experience
* Experience as a band 5 equivalent nurse
* Flexible working hours
* Full Induction given and free DBS check for registration ahead of work
* Training and development opportunities as part of a large private sector organisation
* Candidate loyalty scheme
4Front are a leading nationwide healthcare agency, providing flexible temporary and permanent staffing solutions in medical recruitment. Our dedicated team work closely with both NHS and private clients to match the best candidates with the right jobs.
We also offer a "refer a friend" scheme where you are able to claim up to £300 per nurse you refer to us (Dependant on the grade of Nurse).
Get in contact for more information through our website or apply now!
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.