ScrubTheatre Practitioner - SYS-18652
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
Their North London Hospital are currently looking for an Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join the Theatre department.
This is a full-time post, you will be required to cover a variety of Shifts that cover earlies, lates, weekends and flexi hours.
Do you have the following?
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Monitor the patient's condition throughout the procedure, taking appropriate action to manage any arising complications through contingency planning.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Monitor, order, receive and check stock items including prosthesis, equipment/instruments and drugs.
Salary and Benefits: -
- 25 Days paid Annual leave & Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24/7 Counselling program
If you would like to learn more please email email@example.com or call 01737 336 397. Speak to you soon!
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.