Sister / Charge Nurse
BMI Sloane Hospital in London is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Good updated clinical skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Previous experience in an acute setting
Duties of this role include:
- To work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, health care assistants and clerical staff.
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department, NMC Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
- To develop your knowledge of nursing practice relevant to clinical areas
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.