Sister / Charge Nurse
1 day left
- Job Type
BMI Clementine Churchill is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister - Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RN Level 1
- Further nursing qualification desirable
- Valid NMC Registration
- ENB998 or equivalent
- Organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work effectively with other team members
- Evidence of professional development within scope of PREP and ongoing education
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of resource management
Duties of this role include:
- To support the Ward Manager and Director of Nursing in the co-ordination and management of nursing at CCH and to achieve business KPIs.
- Responsible for the leadership and operational management of ward in absence of Ward Manager
- To provide clinical and professional leadership and managerial direction to nursing and non-nursing teams
- To support the Ward Manager in managing the ward resources ensuring that the nursing team delivers quality care that meets clinical governance and quality agenda.
- To demonstrate a consistent, high standard of nursing care
- To act as a role model for all staff
- Provide clinical support and professional leadership to the nursing staff
- Ensure that standards of care are maintained and developed in line with the evolving clinical governance and risk management agenda
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.