BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Kings Oak Hospital in Enfield has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Outpatients Department on a part-time basis.
This post is part-time for 22.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of Cardiology preferable
- Development of new skills to reach competency
- Communication skills
- Relevant post registration courses
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Team worker
- IT skills
Duties of this role include:
- Participate in the planning of the Treatment Room and Out Patient Department thereby ensuring efficient and effective utilisation of rooms and equipment.
- Participate in the delivery of nursing care to patients attending the treatment room and to assist medical staff when required.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of drugs and equipment.
- Deputise to ensure smooth running of department.
- Continue to develop professionally to ensure adequate knowledge and skills to work within the department.
- Provide support and mentorship for the Outpatient Assistants in the Outpatient Department.
- Provision of technical support for Cardiology Consultants.
- IT support for consultants.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.