Clinical Services Manager
BMI Clementine Churchill in Harrow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Medical Nursing department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Relevant post-registration qualification
- Sound knowledge of current professional issues.
- Attend Mandatory Study Days
- Teaching and assessing junior staff and other health care professionals in the unit.
- Understands the principles, techniques, skills practices and procedures required by the job.
- The ability to use the materials and equipment required by the job.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and a confident practitioner, autonomous. Able to work in a collaborative and co-operative manner.
- Committed to excellence.
- Effective team leader. Able to stay calm under pressure.
Duties of this role include:
- To have responsibility for the leadership and operational management of Medical Wards
- To work closely with the Director of Nursing and Quality & Governance Manager to deliver the clinical governance and quality agenda.
- In liaison with the Senior Management team achieve all Business KPIs.
- To be responsible for the effective day to day operational management of the unit.
- Accountable and responsible for total ward budget, achieving all KPIs.
- Ensure compliance to Corporate and local policies.
- Demonstrate professional leadership acting as a role model.
- Participate in the Senior Nurse Rota/Duty Manager Rota.
- In liaison with Admissions, manage care load and bed allocation.
- Develop a team culture that improves quality.
- Develop unit Communication Strategy.
- Promote health and well-being of the patients through the development of evidence based care plans.
- In liaison with the Director of Nursing develop new and innovative models of care delivery.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.