Registered Nurse (Adult)
Flexible hours to suit your life style, we have full and part time nursing work available, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends. Working through our Liverpool branch in the local area in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes. Pulse take pride in their clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone they care for.
If you have excellent communication skills, clinical experience and a genuine commitment to providing the highest standard of nursing care, we could have just the job for you. The Registered Nurse RGN role This is a full or part time vacancy, with the flexibility to work in a shift pattern that suits you and in an environment in which you are familiar. You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times.
Registered General Nurses will receive the following benefits:
• Competitive pay rates.
• Wide range of NHS and Private Clients.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Control of the work that you do.
• Daily payroll service.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Fast-track registration bonus.
• Free mandatory training.
• 24/7 support service.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Book your own shifts, update availability and check timesheets and payslips with IPoint.
• The highest standards of quality and compliance.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.