Apprenticeship opportunities for Healthcare Assistants and Assistant Practitioners
Are you looking to kick start your rewarding career in healthcare?
The BMI Healthcare Academy is offering exciting Apprenticeship opportunities for ambitious individuals to train as Healthcare Assistants/ Assistant Practitioners across London and the South East.
These are fantastic opportunities to “learn whilst you earn” working for the largest provider of private healthcare in the UK.
At BMI Healthcare our mission is to deliver exceptional care to all of the patients treated in our 59 hospitals in the UK. Continually training and developing our amazing staff - especially at the start of what could be a long and rewarding healthcare career - enables us to do this.
Level 3 and Level 5 Apprentices with BMI Healthcare benefit from working alongside some of the best nursing and clinical staff in the UK at our London and South East based Hospitals:
- BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital – Harrow
- BMI Bishops Wood Hospital – Rickmansworth
- BMI Kings Oak & Cavell Hospital - Enfield
- BMI Blackheath Hospital - Blackheath
- BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital - Oprington Kent
- BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital – Maidstone Kent
- BMI Sloane Hospital – Beckenham Kent
- BMI Hendon Hospital - Hendon
- BMI London Independent Hospital Stepney Green East London
- BMI Shirley Oak Hospital – Croydon
- BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital – Guildford
- BMI Goring Hall Hospital – Worthing East Sussex
- BMI Esperance Hospital – Eastbourne
In combination with structured classroom based learning they acquire all of the skills required to work as qualified Assistant Practitioners and more.
You do not need to have previous healthcare experience - although it’s great if you do - we are looking for people with masses of potential, who have an aptitude for learning and a genuine desire to work and progress in a hospital/healthcare setting.
- Excellent communication skills/verbal/written
- Genuine interest and hunger to develop a clinical career in healthcare
- Team player qualities
Minimum GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above
We will be holding an assessment centre in July 2017 for successful applicants at our head offices at Paris Gardens – Waterloo – London. Please click on the following link to apply. Places are limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment.