Registered Nurse - Medical/School Nurse
Are you a School Nurse or Registered General Nurse with a Medical nursing background?
Pulse is seeking a nurse with flexible availability to work with our client on an ad hoc basis – a residential special school for pupils aged 3 to 19 with complex physical disabilities and health needs. Shifts will be either long day or night shifts and there is an opportunity to work on an on-going basis with this client.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team of expert teachers, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, nurses and rehabilitation engineers in order to tailor the care and support needed to suit each individual. There is a high staff to patient ratio to ensure children get the care and education they need.
Experience with children or young adults with complex needs is desirable, however, we will assess all registered nurse applications from a variety of clinical background.
The successful registered nurse will have a brilliant opportunity to work within a patient centred multidisciplinary team. Part of the success of this client relies on honest, compassionate, caring, and clinically sound nurses to ensure the progress of independence among the children and young adults.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- A minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience, ideally in a school or hospital setting
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical care, Pulse offer:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration bonus– earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 20 days
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, simply apply below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information