Regional Lead Nurse
Position - Regional Lead Nurse
Ref - CTRLN-11
Location - Northern regions - Manchester based.
Salary - £34,000
Hours - Full Time 37.5hrs
Main Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of the role is to act as Regional Lead Nurse within the North, providing day to day clinical support and guidance to all clinic staff and head office when needed. To lead through example and foster a clinical culture of best standards and current practice and not merely national standards as detailed by The Care Quality Commission.
Key Responsibilities: - .
* To act as a support network to all clinic nurses within the region
* To assist the NCSM in the delivery of an effective governance and risk management programme to enhance the quality of services provided through evidence based practice.
* To ensure that the relevant services adhere to statutory regulations incorporating best practice and national service guidelines
* To assist in the production of monthly reports which demonstrates service quality, clinical outcome measures and statutory compliance
* To actively lead and engage with service users to monitor outcomes and service satisfaction
* To deputise for the National Clinic Services Manager (NCSM) when required
* Participate in on- call duty, per the Clinical Nurse Leads rota and whilst on duty as the on-call emergency phone holder, provide safe, professional advice, in an empathetic manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* The Registered Nurse is expected to be fully conversant with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and associated national guidelines and abide by their guidance.
* Take responsibility for personal and professional updating and development, including mandatory training.
* Regularly assess and evaluate practice by audit and implement change in a participative manner with nursing/business colleagues.
* Maintain professional contemporaneous records at all times.
* Participate in personal development review.
* Maintain a high standard of personal behaviour and ensure effective communication with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, patients and relatives.
* Have union/insurance cover - for example RCN membership.
* Have union/insurance cover - for example RCN membership
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and full job spec please contact Craig Travis at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV