10 Old Bailey
Tel: 08458 888 312
About HCL Nursing.
HCL Nursing pride ourselves on working with quality nurses, this is at the heart of everything we do from providing great recruitment solutions to leading NHS hospitals and trusts to the service we supply to nurses and healthcare professionals. This is reflected in HCL Nursing being one of the UK’s leading suppliers of temporary registered nurses, healthcare support workers, theatre nurses and ODP’s.
We are looking for healthcare professionals that are qualified, experienced; where compassion comes as second nature, delivering high quality care. In return HCL Nursing will support our nurses with a dedicated and experienced team of recruitment specialists that will guide you through the registration process, and be on-hand for enquiries you may have and help place you in suitable shifts designed to fit your lifestyle.
HCL Nursing specialises in recruiting top nursing roles including:
- RNs – registered nurses, general and critical
- RMN – registered mental health nurses
- RNLDs – registered learning disability nurses
- Theatre nurses and ODPs
- Practice nurses
- Occupational health nurses
- Healthcare assistants
- Care support workers
- Community nurses
Our aim is to create an environment that enables our nurses to work professionally, efficiently and safely with support and guidance, to create opportunities for career development.
Benefits of working through HCL Nursing:
- Our nurses are offered attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Flexible shift options available – days, nights, long or short shifts
- Ongoing work available
- Specialist training will be provided
- Supervision and ongoing support provided by our experienced clinical team 24/7
- All agency workers are paid weekly
- Free compliance process, training, CRB and occupational health screening
- A unique generous rewards programme that rewards you a point for every hour you work with us
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a pension provider
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
Call our specialist team on 0845 888 8312 to find out how we can help pave your nursing career, or look online at http://www.hclnursing.com/ and find out what jobs we have available across the UK.
7 jobs with HCL Nursing.
General Nurse Salary: Up to £ 29.67 per hour. Location: Leicester. Contract: Ward 3 Start: ASAP HCL Nursing is looking for Registered General N...
HCL is currently looking for talented and dedicated Mental Health Care Assistants (MHCAs) to cover day, night and weekend shifts across the Bradfor...
Are you looking for nursing work in Essex? Would you like work that fits in with your personal commitments? Then join HCL today! HCL Nursing is...
Are you looking for nursing work in Peterborough & Stamford? Would you like work that fits in with your personal commitments? Then join HCL today! ...
Are you looking for nursing work in Northampton? Would you like work that fits in with your personal commitments? Then join HCL today! HCL Nursing...
Location: Southampton Job: A&E Nurse. Salary: Up to 35 p/h. Contract: Flexible, ad-hoc HCL nursing are seeking nurses to work in the A&E departme...
Are you looking for nursing work in Birmingham? Would you like work that fits in with your personal commitments? Then join HCL today! HCL Nursing ...