AcuteNursingjobs.com | About Us
AcuteNursingjobs.com - Careers in Acute Care
The right place...to find the right people
NursingTimes.net is host to over 250,000 Unique Users every month, with over a million monthly page impressions. Our registered user database holds more than 170,000 nurses.
Why do jobseekers come to AcuteNursingjobs.com first?
- It is primarily the quality and quantity of jobs on AcuteNursingjobs.com that drives jobseekers to the site.
- Nursing Times is the only editorially independent nursing publication in the UK and has a brand built on over 100 years experience within the nursing profession.
- Nursing Times community site - www.nursingtimes.net delivers over 250,000 unique users, making NursingTimesjobs.com the ideal platform for you to target both active and passive jobseekers.
Why advertise your vacancy with us?
- NursingTimesjobs.com has a registered user base of more than 170,000 nurses.
- The editorial integrity of Nursing Times, coupled with the calibre of the jobs on the site, means that when you advertise on AcuteNursingjobs.com you attract both active and passive jobseekers in acute nursing, and ensure that your vacancy is filled by the best candidate possible.
- Our jobs are industry specific to the acute nursing sector, ensuring job seekers get direct access to the roles that interest and suit them best, delivering only the best, experienced candidates to your inbox and saving you time.
Our products and services are designed to ensure you target the right employees, helping to manage the quality of response allowing for efficient recruitment processes.
- We are quick and easy to use - with jobs posted in real time. We are also fully integrated with third party aggregators - a jobs advertising solution to meet your administration needs!
- We are cost-effective - with online and offline solutions to meet your every need. Our experienced recruitment sales team can offer advice and guidance on the most suitable combination of advertising to get the right person into your business, whilst managing your return on investment and cost per hire.
- We not only fill vacancies, we can also help you to enhance your employer brand.
- We can put the search in your hands with access to our CV database.
- Call today to learn more about our advertising & marketing opportunities.
Contact the AcuteNursingjobs recruitment team today! To place an advert on www.AcuteNursingjobs.com or to discuss a variety of advertising and branding opportunities please contact a member of our recruitment specialists on 020 3953 2508 or e-mail: advertising@AcuteNursingjobs.com.